Friday, August 14, 2015

Dialog

C- I'm thinking about having a baby with this new test tube thing...

J- Stop, I read an article about this and it said it was unnatural and there is a possibility of breaking goverment policy '

C- But are you sure that the article is saying the truth? Because there are a lot of hospitals and clinics promoting this service, and the goverment doesn't care about that

J- Maybe you are right, but it's still unnatural and inappropriate and elitist, because you can choose the sex of your child and the skin color.

C- That's the good thing about that, you can have the son or daughter you always wanted, also it's a modern way of having a baby. And I have my reproductive rights

J- But what about the rights of the baby, he/she also has rights, maybe in the school his classmates will bother him because of being a test tube baby

C- You are right, maybe I need to reconsider this

No comments:

Post a Comment